R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New track North Kingstown RI Bobbys Hobby!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:13 PM
awdcameolsx
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default New track North Kingstown RI Bobbys Hobby!!!

I was driving down post road the other day and noticed a new track being built and noticed yesterday they opened so I took the time to check it out today. The track is located on 6640 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852. I was checking it out and it seems really nice inside. The owner is pretty cool and is stocking tons of popular brands like Associated, Losi, HPI, Traxxas and the list goes on from there. So far he has the on road carpet and off road carpet set up with a HUGE customizable layout. My favorite part is there are plans for an indoor dirt track down stairs as well. I am going to post some pics but my camera phone just doesn't do this place justice. It has a great looking track with an AMB lap counting system and he plans to stock all the popular brands. I hope to see a bunch of people getting the racing scene going on there so I have some of you to race, I know I will definitely be back there. I just got so excited about this place once I got inside that I just had to make up a post for them!

I am not 100% sure this is the phone number because I pulled it off of google but their # is (401) 884-4844 and their hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-8:30 and Sunday 10:30 or 12? (I forgot what it said) till 5pm