R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - diff oil changes
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by The fisherman
Tc5,yes i do race there just 3 official races so far since last year.Just got back into it after 14 years and am trying to figure out nitro used to race electric 1/10 scale,and just had 2 gallons through it starting on my third when it gets back together.Betz11 it's at losi suggested settings right now what do you prefer.The one thing i haven't plaled with yet is droop.Thanks for your input guys.

nitro isnt that hard just take your time and have patience, i too used to race just electric offroad and, im still learning more about nitro.

yea i raced at the hut in the buggy, sportsman class last year about 4 times
but im gone to try to go there more. im racing truggy this year in the sportsman class intill , i get the hang of the track layout.

you had 2 gallons run though it droop makes, a big diffrence and handling i had 95mm droop in the front and 106mm in the rear on my eight 1.0, that really calm down the handling.

also too one thing i notice when i , ran the hut cause its a rough track
is that lighter weight shock. oil in the rear helps alot, like 25w and a change to the shock pistons too and also having the front, and rear lower seem to help the handling a lot.