R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What about the generic brands?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:52 PM
NitroLuver
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by (MRC)Scotty!
I wouldn't buy a caster. I however really like my Hot Bodies, and I won't have to buy parts by the truckload.. It is a proven platform, unlike the Caster.. A local went out and picked a caster, and first 3 times out he broke something that kept him from running.. He pulled out the trusty Mugen and finished the day.. He hasn't run the caster since..

So no offense to Hakmaster, but you aren't on par with Mugen, Kyosho, X-Ray or even Hot Bodies..
No offense but I must admit these types of posts are a little redundant I mean I can't count the times I've seen some one say this about mugen,losi,x-ray,kyosho,and ae. True caster is an up and coming company and no they are not recognized like other companies but unless you've owned,driven, and maintained a car how can you honestly advise not to get it? I've seen people have problems with hb,ae etc. that doesn't mean it's a bad car.

Oh and before you say well you run for them or you're a Caster Fan boy ask around I voice my opinion on any car I've personally owned,driven, and maintained. So far the caster has been good and the only time I've broken was when I landed on my rear a-arm badly(1 time)

Caster like every other MFG has it's issues but once again that doesn't make it a bad car.