R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Scooter79rs
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hijinx
Hey there guys, was just wondering what size pinion and spur I sould go to, as I'm jumping up to stock class with my TC5, the track has got a long very fast straight with a couple of tight corners but a very flowing track.
If anyone knows any spur pinion combos that would be awesome
Cheers
What speedie? Because I run 17.5 with the LRP TC spec I was geared at 3.5 FDR with Tekin RS v200 I was geared to 4.2 FDR, and with Tekin RS v203 I'm currently geared to 6.7 FDR and I know there are others gearing into the 8's with 17.5 where I race because of the Tekin RS ESC.

Originally Posted by Xander Bolanos
I have a local guy trying to sell me a car he says is a TC5 the first TC5 according to him and its all blue anodized parts and carbon fiber or whatever chassis but its a shaft drive not belt drive but he says its a TC5???? He wants $150 for it as a roller and when i told him TC5 have belts he said shaft is better then belt cause the belts fall off????
Almost sounds like a FT TC4 thats if its an AE car. I've been running my TC5 since June last year and never had a belt fall off and I've only destroyed one rear belt in that time (I race outdoor only) so he's doing something wrong.