R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Nuff said will place it on HW thread then. Sorry for offending you AGAIN Mr Solara, seems you take offense rather easily though........
SIR....offense? Please....we have ppl keep asking question about HOW COME they cannot get the Hobbywing LCD programmer to work with SP speedo or software. Offense....? You tell me if you are the SP driver or customer support if you can CONSTANTLY seeing ppl asking the same question.

At least, you saw ppl asking that question, you have a solution for them. which is good....unfortunately, we don't have the resourse or time to do that to everyone.

Please do stick around your Hobbywing thread, cause we will forward all these hobbywing Q&A to you to take care. Make sure IRGO is with you too.

Don't worry about me getting pissed off....not really. I just want you and others to know all the Hobbyking Q&A and software should be forwarded to YOU. And if you have any Q&A about Hobbyking item, you should do that on your Hobbywing thread. Leave this to Speed Passion only thread. Please...