R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR new body rules
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:11 PM
madweazl
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shuming
Actually reading the info on ROAR site - they only run one 1 official race in the 1/8 and that's Nationals. According to my sources even the regionals have leeway in what can be ran and what cant. So we are only looking at one race. Now with that everyone have a stock body, those will HAVE to be on their list. And most of us buy an additional body anyway so just run your stocker for Nats. And hopefully the track owners around the country are not boners and will allow other bodies cause we all know that no body on the market now or in the near future will be classified as FASTER.

But let all the BIG pros show up to nats with that bulldog body, I will put money on it that ROAR will let them run it. And by the way, working at a Professional Race track that house big time NASCAR races, I will say that NASCAR DO LISTEN TO RACERS AND WHAT THEY WANT, AND BALANCES WHAT THE RACERS WANT AND SAFETY BEFORE RULING. AND THEY DONT DO THIS AT THE START OF THE SEASON, UNLESS IT IS A TRUE SAFETY CONCERN. In NASCAR, manufacturers, drivers, team owners do have a say in most decisions before NASCAR makes it final and thats the same from racing to sports.

Do ROAR charge manufacturers for their stamp?
How much money are you willing to put on that?