R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - This hobby....wow
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:34 PM
drs92
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default This hobby....wow

Hi guys! I would like to share my life story of rc lol and was wondering if anyone is just as bad as me? I first really got into it with a AE RC18MT.. It was a cool little car but always wanted another or something bigger and better..I sold it and then got a RedCat Racing Tornado BB...big mistake Then sold that for a TTR ST-1.GS Cl-1.sold those for a ST-RR and a 777 WC also to race..Sold them both since I didnt race..got a jato traded it within a week and got a maxx..sold it lol and then got a RC8 FT to race agian..kept it for a lil but never driven lol..sold it Got a bj4..zx-5..slash..sc-10...and sold those...Now I just bought a crt.5 pro and plan on keeping it...Since I always regretted selling my ttr-st1 my buddy is selling his real cheap and probably going to snag it up...Just for fun since college is around the corner..sumer project Are you guys the same? I feel like I cant stop buying and selling different things..I wasted more money into the hobby but can't help it cause I really enjoy it..is that bad? HBU guys?