R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 04:31 AM
Geberit
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jas1
it hasnt been a month at all since the pre worlds at all, funny how the car people are driving is the best youve ever driven till you sell it for something else, i have never come across the perfect car yet and include the 733 in that.
the guys at shepherd have built a great car that has just proved its self to be competetive, i sent an email over to patrick at shepherd last week and had a reply within the hour, you dont get that support from any other manufacturer, so diss them if you like but i wont be listening any more

the snake has had its day, shepherd is the future
This is true, every car has some issues at some point. Remember 733 fuel tank and one way bearing! And the affair with rusty parts at Xray's NT-1 WC edition (read Xray forum) that was funny stuff to read

I think all the cars are grate and all have a issue or two but that's how it is with racing cars that are pushed to the limit.

And in my opinion the worse thing that a racing driver can do is to switch brands too often (every year). You lose all the set-up data plus new feeling for the car and new composition of elements (longer maintenance times)...

As I read this forums I see that the majority of posts are of a subjective nature and here and there you get a real objective statement served with real background! But anyway I like to reed all the stuff just to see how people over the world react.

Chears