R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:51 AM
jas1
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Novarossi
Yes, this is a problem. You will notice that on the only published team driver setup, Jilles runs them on the inside hole also. I tried different rims, different brand ball joints, and it still rubbed againts the rim.

But hey, Shepherd are quick to blow their trumpet about the pre-worlds and publish there results, and new team drivers, etc etc, but very quiet when it comes to supporting the average Joe driver, and addressing such issues. Its been 1 month, how hard would it be for one of the team drivers who regularly visit these forums to post a quick setup.

I had two V10s, I sold one, and have another brand new one in the box which I will sell shortly. I have gone to the 733, and the quality for an "Asian" manufacturered car is much much better then what this "German" built car is.
it hasnt been a month at all since the pre worlds at all, funny how the car people are driving is the best youve ever driven till you sell it for something else, i have never come across the perfect car yet and include the 733 in that.
the guys at shepherd have built a great car that has just proved its self to be competetive, i sent an email over to patrick at shepherd last week and had a reply within the hour, you dont get that support from any other manufacturer, so diss them if you like but i wont be listening any more

the snake has had its day, shepherd is the future