R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 07:39 AM
CSF0623
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gazmond
I’m sure this has been asked and answered before however with a thread as huge as this I don’t really have the time to go through it in its entirety.

I have recently got into RC racing and bought myself a second hand cyclone moore edition which I run in our local club’s 17.5t class. I’m using a Losi excelorin motor which is comparatively heavier than a lot of other motors on the market which means there is a fairly large imbalance of weight in the car. I’ve stuck the car on 4 matching scales and after a bit of fiddling I can make it balance left/right but I need the lipo sticking beyond the edge of the chassis, my question is are there any lipo holders that I can employ to position the lipo correctly?

I’ve seen the exotech chassis but its out of my price range at the moment as I’ve just spent a small fortune getting everything I need to start racing. I notice you can purchase the CF battery cups separately will they fit on a standard cyclone chassis with some drilling? Failing that are there any parts for other cars that I can use to achieve the same result?

Thanks in advance for any help!
http://www.ppdbillet.com/RC_accessories.html