R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RB C6 Rick Brake Mod
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:01 PM
jonboy1
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ALLSPEED
SSOOOO you never raced k with the single seed? Then why would you post a blatend lie on the forum?

Sorry my dude I gotta mention Mr. Blevins. He's among the best in the business. He too has a thread in this forum but full of praises.
How is it that he cost you a race. Had you not gotten the mod you would have won hah? So there's no way possible your set up was off or your tune was off or the comp was just flat out was better than you. Come on lie to us some more. No one ducked you guy's. All of our equipment is official we have no reason to not step up to a challenge.
If RB was so good why is there several people not including leanit and myself complaining about his work. I challenge you to find the same about AB modds. Don't recruit no one from the traxxas forum.
So I'm a blatend lier, if there is something in print somewhere please attach it to this thread. I will NEVER through Adam or any other modder under the bus as you or leanit would do. I'm not going to try to hurt their business. If you noticed leanit didn't say anything to me about Adam, we have discussed this off thread. If you would like to know about it call me. ALLSPEED you have a PM.