R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which Truggy?
Thread: Which Truggy?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
mudslinger
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for all the replies guys. I expected to get at least one person saying the CEN is a good truggy. I don't know why, but anyway. I've driven a couple of the losi 2.0 truggies and I like them, but everybody at the track seems to have servo troubles. I've been told that it's all in how you set up the servos. I'm running a buddies 1.0 losi now until I make a decision, haven't gotten to race it yet, but I can tell a difference in it and the CEN once we got all the setups right.

There is a guy in our club that runs the Odonnel Z01t and it seems like a very solid truggy. He wins consistently with it. Then there is a Mugen that's electric, and we have a HBD8t coming soon. That guy is the one who has me seriously considering the D8t. But all the rest are losi's, and I like to be different.

I guess I'm looking for some specifics on what advantages one has over another. I've been racing a t-maxx so the step up to Truggy is huge. I poured alot of money into my maxx just to try and get it to keep up with the Revos. Just don't want to do that again. Thanks again for all the replies, keep them coming.