R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD
Old 03-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Rich Browne
Tech Master

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Rich What a way to introduce yourself.

Come on here and basically saying anyone with an opinion is illiterate. Education and grammar shouldn't matter if the point people are trying to get across makes sense.

Well guess what there smart guy. You are talking to Roar members here.

Why should it matter if we post our opinion on this thread or on an "official" roar forum? As far as I know this is by far the largest on road forum in the world if you want to get involved in the community get used to being here and dealing with "illiterate" people.

We are the people that join roar and support them when they do things we approve of. OBVIOUSLY less than 200 entries total between the last 2 Onroad nats should tell even the illiterate that something is severely wrong with how roar is dealing with the on road issues.

And yes Rob is right people are laid off and poor right now but somehow the snowbirds and IIC managed 300 entries this year.
I agree with you. I was overly harsh with my comment. Apologies for being abrupt. I am here if you wish to eMail me with comments.