R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RB C6 Rick Brake Mod
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Jusleanit
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick B
Now as for the guy in AR. I don't think a one knows how to tune. I have seen so much crap come from that area I don't even want to work on there engine any longer. My mods have come a long way in the last 30 years and I still R&D to this day and if anyone has a problem all they have to do is call me instead of flaming someone on the forums. I was modding engines be for computers. To add to this I modded a engine for a guy in Mo and I watched him break it in. Idled one tank through it and took it out ripping up and down the track I knew it wouldn't last long. Sleeve pinching is guess work and I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had one come back over pinched for others before I bought my setup. The remedy is to send it back and let me resize it. Turn the piston round and resize the sleeve to the piston. Sometime the sleeves and piston get out of round. As of 6 months ago I'm turning the pistons if needed and resizing to them.
whos flaming??? dudes are just voicing their opinions/experiences. if the praise was all good would that be flaming?? soon as sumbody makes a statement that isnt taken well yall start acting like chics. you cant please ery body just make sure u stay on ur A game and u wont have to worry bout getting flamed

Last edited by Jusleanit; 03-15-2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Spelling