R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:32 AM
maacrw
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by trickedyfz450
Hello "jim" if that is your real name... All Im trying to say is that im sick of people making multiple screen names and then coming on tracks threads and then bashing them! Pit stop is the BEST track in the area!! Im not putting him down im just saying that im sick of his shit! He pulled the same stuff last year just under a different screen name! We all know who he is and we all know what hes doing... If you don't like the place then dont come! We dont want to be around you or him anyways if all your going to do is bitch and complain! Aaron and alot of guys including myself put alot of time and effort into bringing Pitstop back to its glory and we don't need you two fools (might even be the same guy under ANOTHER screen name putting it down!

Yes my name is Jim i had a track years ago and got out of it for better things and this is your opinion of me and cj50 thats fine al iam saying is look at some of these threads all racers do on here is bitch weather its about rules or tracks looks like this hobby didn't benefit from the net. as i see people need to grow up and not take this sport so serious and when guys voice there opinion about a place don't hammer them i've been around long enought to know that at one point and time everyone has said that they didn't like some places but i guess its ok for everyone but him to say how he doesn't like some things that pitstop has done.

Jim