R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM
YDBD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Did my RC yesterday...had family fun time today...still trying to figure out what the fun was about...

True on the RTR chassis plate with the plastic braces. Not feeling the love with those, not seeing any bene's to 'em, might as well not have any...

I know Caster has a LOT of rollers left, email Mike and make him an offer, he was selling them at cost on ebay for $170, eventually he'll have to let em go and take a bit of loss with the new 1.5R coming out.

Put the tensioner on the RS4 belt, runs sooooo much better, ready to take on that XXXT thang.

Ken's gone, Igy's gone, Anthony's leaving...guess it's just me and Robert and Jason...anyone else gonna show?

You know why no one is coming out...we don't have a driver stand. People come out for one time and get frustrated because they can't drive that well on the track. Well they can't see and then they don't come back. I'm getting to the point it was a lot of work and it's gonna just die. I'm gonna put in an ICE on the driverstand...or just get the guy to call me and I'll get the bolts up to them this week. This is going on two months. First is was rain delays now its bolts. Jason can get a truck to pick it up...heck I'll finish it and pay for it. I don't care...I NEED A DRIVERSTAND.

Last edited by YDBD; 03-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.