R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
PsycoB4
Suspended

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Chris,

The point is that the rules have been in place since October. Still, I don't mind for 17.5 to run but it's McKinney's track and his rules. If I came to your track, I wouldn't buy a 17.5, I would still use the stock electrics. And to be honest, if we do have to run Mod at this race, I'll still use the stock electrics and I'm sure I'll fair very well. I never throw my items away. You never know when you may need them. They aren't costing you anything sitting in your pit box. I think I have another esc you can use but I know I do not have another motor. I have half the equation for you...Can you get a motor? How bad do you want to race!?!?!

Bryan
We all understand Bryan. But you need to realize. What do you do to your truck or buggy to make it better? YOU UPGRADE. Now if Short Course Racing is your only class, then yeah my SC truck would be like my 2wd. But I just have my Short Course to Have fun and to run another class. Also look at it this way. How come there is no Sportsman Class or a Stock 2wd class?? Why should the stock guys, and sportsmans have to suffer? Why do they have to run in the Mod Class? It is just an example for you to look at.

I am not here to fight. I am just trying to express that me Running a 17,5 BL setup is not going to make me win, make me a better racer, or make me have an advantage. It is saving me time, and money in the long run.

I will dig for my Original Electronics. I do remember the last SC race, DIdnt know what place I was in and let a few people pass me. Hahahah Gotta love it. I think Bumps has the 2nd biggest crew for SC, and Cant wait to have some fun.