R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech Live @ the 2004 Trinity/Car Action Snowbird Nationals
Old 02-07-2004, 07:48 AM
TODD GACK
Tech Initiate

Hi guys! and Good Morning to all the racers at Birds. Wish I could be there with my Bolink but my mandatory community service has me all tied up. Maybe next year I'll be able to bump fenders with the best of ya's. Anyway Im reviewing these results for the club races I noticed Josh didnt do very well at all. DNS and like a 33rd I think. I know I sound like a broken recorded but I think this has alot to do with his drive down to the Birds. Ive been doing alot of research on the web last nite and some this morning about Fatigue and found some things that are very interesting and only validates my claim about this whole driving fatigue thing. We can only hope that Josh can find some time to catch Z's before the heats start. Otherwise i fear his results may not be what were use to seeing. How far is that trip from Michigan you guys think? anyone there that can ask Josh? I know from where I live it would be about 750 miles doing aprox 65mph, but I usually travel doing 75-80MPH (dont tell the police) so that would cut the miles down to probably 630 miles. So that aint too bad. But without the proper sleep in between it would feel like 1,000 miles, and takes a very hard toll on your body.

P.S. Is anyone putting a Mini T' demo on? or anybody running Legend cars? Thanks guys

Good Luck to everyone racing! Wish I was there!