R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Local racer
Tech Master

Default Come on this is Crazy now

Andrew we have done all we can to get every racer the product they need for the cars we carry,at the moment we are like any other company that is making a change to a new model.

We are still stocking as many parts for the old car as possible but it gets expensive and we have to transition forward.We had full parts support at Motorama and I gave parts out too three different racers that were not on our team free of charge.

We have been helping the Canada side as much as we can but as the model is changing then some parts have become scariest the factory only runs parts in big lots so it some times takes a minute when you are dealing with a older model because orders have to build if you are owed any parts for your car and we don't have them I will refund via paypal right now.But it seems now there are all these problems please I have heard enough I will fix anything so we can move on.

I don't want any driver to lose confidence with our product we are always at races and tracks to satisfy our customer base but we are the same as the rest of the companies when a model becomes discontinued we have to stock for the future,the SX8 09 is done it was a great car but technology has passed it so we have had to move on.