R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi vs AE vs Mugen vs Xray
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by dandrat
I know what your saying but for example I dont understand why I'm the only local guy at my track with an xray 808. Its not because of word of mouth. no one else has tried it. It seems it would have to be more common to get a "Buzz" about it locally. Most people use the excuse that part support and setup info for the local track isnt available locally so they would rather get a losi . Monkey see monkey do most importantly.
Its cool to bash the losi for those of us on the outside because its silly to have one manufacturer dominate in sales so 1 sidedly when there are plenty of viable options out there. The fact that many losi drivers think there car is the only one that exists makes it no surprise there's a backlash.
on a side note ( and perhaps a bashing one ) , It seems most of the 90% of the a-holes at my local track that never turn marshal are the Losi drivers . I don't know if its that way everywhere else, but it puts me further in the minority just like my cars.

the reason why losi drivers proberty dont, mashall is because where checking for wear and slop lol

and im kind of gulity of that ha.