R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Ten-T
Thread: Losi Ten-T
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:30 PM
djway3474
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Hoops
What are the pros/cons of the Losi Ten-T? In general, what class would you race it in, ( I know I need to check the local tracks)? What are some "needed" upgrades or weak points of the truggy?
Well I can tell you that mine and one other purchased at the same hobby shop have had a nighmare with the engines. WAY too much compression and could not get them to start. Finally get them to start then cant keep em running
Now I am finally to the point where I can get it to run for a while but gets way too hot, and I have richened up till it almost wont run, fuel spittin like carzy.
If it had not been for the onboard starter, and I had to go pick it up and use a box it would have been in the trash by now.
I figure I just need to wear it in and it will relax, but it sits on the shelf because of it being such a pain.
The other guy that I know of is not too happy either.
I called Losi but was on hold forever and never got a person so I have not tried again.
One of these days I will try again.
Other than that all the other parts look excellent, except for the cheap plug used for the starter battery.