R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
RJNicholson
Tech Regular

Complain to AE if you have that big of an issue. He represents a company for a living. I'm sure the company can put a little heat on him to cool it down, or watch himself.

Cursing in our Generation (20-30somethings) has become almost a way of life. Some use it all the time, some pick and choose when to drop bombs a little better then others.

It's about etiqutte when it really comes down to it. I'm sure no one wants there company reps to be caught on tape acting this way. He has been racing for years and I'm sure he knows Sh*t happens. Hell I'm sure he has been on the giving end of the sh*t on the track and caused another fellow driver to be just as vocal. But also blame the camera man for placing a bad camera or not moving furthur away from the drivers, or cutting the MIC off. It was a driving video not a vid about the heat of battle on the drivers stand.

This just reminds me of Shaun White and his coach when he won the gold the other week. NBC caught his coach on camera dropping bombs of excitement when Shaun won the gold, but that was between him and his coach when they were talking. A place where a camera shouldn't have been b/c it wasn't an interview, and they knew the emotion that was flying high. How else can you show how excited with words other then HOLY FU@K THAT WAS THE SH*T!!! Thats a statement of excitment and you really can't put it better in a clean way, and they wanted the Coach to apologize... Really..

NBC apologized for that b/c they shouldn't have even aired that, or at least just showed motion shots while the announcer spoke over the camera, but they didn't they went to a live feed w/ sound and got burned while all of the US was celebrating... Hell even I was cursing about how bad ass of a run it was.. Couldn't help it!!!

Write a personal letter to AE if it really gets you that bad. I think the camera just need to be backed up a little bit, or the MIC shut off. We all know this happens and we can't change that emotions always bring out stuff you don't want to hear.

You can't tell me that while in your 1:1 car you haven't just went off on a fellow driver while no one was around, or thought no one was around. We aren't all perfect.

And Travis A. drives for Mugen now not HB.