R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a good package for this season
Old 02-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Ok first off u gotta think a lil bigger outside of 4 cars and u should actually try most cars b4 u buy (if u can). IMO if your looking for a great buggy in more then one catagory I would say the 801x is great, for me switching from an rc8 to the 801 was night n day it was really really stable n jumped good and floated over bumps and I didn't flip every other lap. I could literally go a full tank without flipping. Now with an engine forget what happened with your old plus 4 that was bad luck and there's a reason everyone is loving them now-a-days there really good, however I don't run the plus 4 I like the p5xl cause it can go in truggy or buggy. I also love my ninja it's easy on tune never pops plugs and halls ass with a 2050 pipe. The orion engines are bomb power there just stupid fast and fun when u need the power, other then those the only other decent engine is Eb mods new engines or alpha the rest IMO are just way behind n don't run good. If ur not a great tuner for ur engine stay away from picco engines they will burn up within 3 gallons if u don't tune them right.