R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

[QUOTE=tominator06;7044226]
Originally Posted by Raul Garcia

Although he runs Hpi products Bryan is from SMC battery. They are a great company with great products.

On another note I am looking forward to running for the first time @ bumps and jumps this Sunday. There are a bunch of us no limit rc guys making the trip up from Baltimore to have some fun. I want to run truggy and Mt if there are enough for the two classes. Most of my friends who are coming up with me got new sc trucks and will be flooding the stock class. We @ no limit rc are starting a tough truck class with them and most want to get some runtime on their trucks. I have never ran a track race before but look forward to having some fun.
It is great racing with Bryan when he makes it to Bumps. We have had many battles this year thats for sure. Bryan look forward as always to when you can make your return to Bumps. I only have the Strike right now so kicking my ass will be easier than ever now.

Look forward to all you guys making it to Bumps this weekend. I'm not sure but we might have a new layout for this weekend but don't quote me on that. Need to check with Chris to make sure of with Jason Haas. I will post after I talk with them.