R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Odonnell 2009-2010.. excatly the same car.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Stubbs
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian Alderman
What we have is support from Steve O'Donnell, Hobbico, and our team members. Whether your a member of the team or not Steve has time and will take the time to talk with you and help you with his products, how many other manufacturers will do that? This product has a very strong support base here from team members as well as customers, who are willing to help anyone with anything they can.
Agreed 100%. I'm not new to racing, but I'm just getting into Truggy this year. I initially chose the O'Donnell because I wanted to bring something new to my club, besides the more "mainstream" brands. I had no idea how extensive the support network within the OD family was going to be. I've been impressed more and more every time I ask a question.

I'm not a sponsored guy, and I'm completely new to this class, but when I put a post on this forum, and Steve O'Donnell himself takes the time and effort to personally respond, it goes a long way to making me brand loyal.

Since that initial conversation, Steve and I have spoken several times, and he always goes above and beyond anything I've ever experienced before. When you combine that with the many OD team drivers who are also willing to help out folks, both veteran drivers, and those just coming on board, you have a network that is very hard to beat.

I could care less if the 2010 model was exactly the same as the 2009, down to the last bolt. It's a great car regardless, I'm still proud to run the OD brand, and it will be the first place I look when it's time to replace my vehicle.

Last edited by Stubbs; 02-19-2010 at 07:24 PM.