R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by guinnes.s
im using a v3 13.5 SP with a FDR of 6.9, DRRS 7 and AMTS 6.
yes is it a SP GT V1.1, dont have the lcd programmer but i was of the idea that would not work with it?can anyone confirm this?
Actually...I don't even think IT WORKS on V1.1...I don't even remember I have ever tried this on V1.1. I don't think it even respond...even it does, the LCD card will only give you a custom adjustment for the drag braking column....the rest, are all the same as the plastic programmer card that came with the V1.1 speedo.

The LCD programmer DOES NOT SUPPORT USB connection or SOFTWARE/FIREWARE update for SP GT V1.0 or V1.1. speedo....these software feature/upgrade is for GT2.0 speedo and newer...will NOT even respond even if you connected the LCD to the V1.1 speedo.

Again...NOT GOING TO WORK with V1.1 speedo. NO NO and NO...and NO NO NO. And you cannot tell what firmware it is from the LCD programmer on V1.1 speedo, NO NO NO and NO.

Originally Posted by kriiiss
ok thanks a lot guys for all the help and suggestions!

another question...........how would I open the switch?

i cant find an opening
At the end of the switch...I think there is a little retangular tab, and that is the locking tab of the switch...use a little flat head and push in, then tilt up the bottom plate and that should open up the switch....I did that long time ago to shorten the wire and I think it is the way to open up the switch.