R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 01:35 PM
petenis
Tech Apprentice

darnold- I run a 12x2 aurora and a 11x2 fantom Ti, which just plain rips. I don't have that many mods since I am fairly new to the mod scene. For a while I was running a old nasty carpet knife that, well let's just say it had issues or was possesed or something. So I wasn't as worried about the motors and speed as I was the handling. I ditched that thing and am running a rc 12LC now, which is awesome. So now that I've got a car that actually handles like it should, instead of changing tweak every turn I took, it is time to worry about speed. Actually it is past time, because Brustad (ffej) and Mitch wallop me all the time, but that's cause they drive incredibly well, unlike me, I can't seem to stay constistent with a mod yet, it'll come in time, i hope!

back on the mod thing, I have recently been running reedy 733x's I guess they are for single winds though, and 738x's or 728x's I am not sure of the part number. Thanks for your help, i hope I'll see you at the norrca nats! do you know how much the entry fee is. I don't have a norrca membeship either. Thanks