R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:49 AM
NitroxDiver
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Beeen
Unfortunately, there hasn't been much interest in that class in recent years. Kind of bums me out since I have to let my CR sit prettymuch all season. It'd be great if we could get 3 or 4 people in that class every weekend.

As far as tires, ifmar pins and step pins used to work really well. We never really get a blue groove condition so X-2's or 3's wouldn't hook up well at all. 2-rib fronts have been better than 3-ribs or most anything else. I always went with losi's red or silver compound, front and rear.
Thank you for this info, It seems I am in luck my Wholeshot M3's should work. I would like to think that there will be some interest in the 4WD Buggy Mod class. I just got my Factory Team B44 put together and would like to put some track time on it. This is my first 4WD buggy, I have a Losi XXXT and RC10T4 stadium 2WD trucks but those are for backyard bashing. I would hate to think of the $$ I would have to spend to get them up to racing.

I am quite sure that making it up for every weekend is almost impossible, for I am a Divemaster for a local Scuba shop and with helping students, and trips, my weekends get a little busy. However I will be making a few trips up to the track on the weekends I am not diving.