R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan
Old 02-08-2010, 05:36 AM
pgeldz
Tech Addict

Jason, I do have something to sell...actually it's up for grabs to anyone...

I'm selling my 15.4 widescreen Gateway Laptop computer. It's pretty powerful for what it is - Windows XP SP3, ATI Radeon X600, Althon 64 4000+ CPU, firewire, 100gb hard drive, 1G DDR memory, 6 + 1 memory card reader, wireless built in, DVD RW, USB, etc - basically a desktop replacement at the time of high end 15.4 inch notebooks.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but since I have 3 ESC's now that have PC prgramability, I'm going to get one of those ultra portable PC's to bring trackside. The Gateway is good no doubt, but still bigger than I want to lug around all the time. It was originally purchased as a desktop replacement, but now that I'm using a 17 inch Gateway laptop as my desktop replacement, I have no need for the 15.4 inch.

It's average size for a 15 inch laptop, but still, I'm craving one of those ultra portables, so the 15 incher has gotta go.

It would make a great addition to the Lap Counter stuff that Anthony got.

Any takers? I have no idea on how much to sell it for. I'm thinking $200 MAX, and of course, in full up Paulie style, I have the original box with all CD's and documentation.

- Paulie