R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - what engine is better for a d8t ??
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vladconnery
I'm not biased on engines as you can see from previous post. However I would never do business with MAXIMO. He is a liar a cheat and thief. I had really bad experience with him. I never received my merchandise just a bunch of lies. Don't waist your time with him.

Now I know who you are...Tracy Morris !!! finally !

okay where to start here

first things first..I sent your engines to you, they were in NC for Sept 23rd 09.....USPS tried delivering the engines to you , you weren't home....... I emailed you, phoned you, yet got no response.... Then your engine sat at your post office for 3 months till they were sent back to me.....It cost me $ 35.00 to send you your engines, then it cost me another $28.00 to pick them back up as I had to pay for the return shipping................ seriously dude if your too stupid to pick up your own engines I cannot be blamed for it...Now I have your engines here if you want them..But you now owe me $60.00 in wasted shipping, and it will cost another $35.00 to send them...... However when you don't answer your phone, your emails or your door how am I supposed to ship the engines to you ? how can you possibly blame me for your own laziness or stupidity....what more am I supposed to do, your the one who left your engines sitting at the post office for 3 months....

By the way I have full documentation of of the entire transaction, including my shipping bills, as well as the emails I sent you trying to get you to pick up your engines.......

I am absolutely blown away you have the nerve to come here and bad mouth me, I did everything I said I would do for you, your the reason you don't have your engines....What more can I do when you don't return contact or take the time to pick up your engines...I knew you were a dumbass when you sent me the nasty emails ( meanwhile as your sending me the emails, your engines were sitting at your local post office)

So the real reason you don;t have your engines is your own actions, has nothing to do with me...

Last edited by Maximo; 02-07-2010 at 04:54 AM.