R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Solaris Tires
Thread: Solaris Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:34 AM
E.J. Evans
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Keven H
Hello all,

I just want to share some of my experience with the tires. I have been fortunate enough to run them at the KO grand prix at WestCoast R/C. I was really impressed with the tires. First off I only ran the 1 set in the 13.5 class and I did not notice any drop off in laptimes and usually indoor asphalt track can be rough on tires.

thumb up for a good rubber tire !
I'm happy to hear you liked the tires Kevin! Good job at snowbirds.

Originally Posted by GCT69
any online store?
We mainly sell to hobby shops/clubs with tracks or that hold races. Our goal is spec tire racing and hobby shops are more inclined to accept your tire as a spec tire for their track when they know they will be the ones generating the profit from them. Weather it is the permanent spec tire for the track or a spec tire for one of their big races.

This doesn't mean at some point you won't find them online, because tracks have online stores too. If your local track doesn't carry the tires and you want to purchase them email us at [email protected].

Originally Posted by AGNO
Even here in Italy we have adopted for our racing club, we use the medium, I have tried them with warm temperatures and cold and I was amazed by their adaptation to different temperatures while maintaining excellent performance and durability.
Anyone can post pictures of the new rims?
Good to hear! Pictures of new rims by tomorrow or this weekend.