R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engines, Weights, Servos, Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:07 PM
smokinu
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
I am a Sponsored drive for Axe Rossi its only a 80% Sponsorship and all so ColdFusion i am Just a Dealer for ColdFusion and get my Fuel at Dealer Cost but i all so Sale fuel for Ron so it helps him to. I have a 50% sponsorship with 413 Signs + Designs.

I will let you guys know this i am not one of the fastest guys on the track but i help any one that needs it i all so talk to ever one at the track and try and help with set ups and what ever they may need help with. All the companies that have Sponsored me are looking for guys who help other people and make there companies look good and sale there Motors or Tires or Fuel for them by being Nice and wining some races.

I see guys all the time that can out run me on the track but don't take time to talk to the NEW Guy are the Kid at the track and just Blow him off and that is just not right.

And when Companies get calls from people buying New Motors or Tires or Fuel and talk about how Nice the guy at the track was by helping them Tune that New Motor are Give them a set of tires to try in a race are some fuel to try it get back to the Companies if you know it are not.

And that is what will get you Sponsored not all ways the FAST guys get Sponsored.
Chris, you are doing a good job keep it up!