R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan
Old 02-03-2010, 08:24 AM
chemfrk
Tech Adept

All,

I too am enjoying the sun and fun of Thailand.... NOT,

18hr days + 1 hr transit each way, sleep is at a premium and connectivity at the site is not an option...

that being said,

Yes they did drop off the old armory tables, they mentioned this when I spoke with them on Monday.. and again on tuesday. glad to see they made it to the site alongwith the additional barrels.

The last of the parts/bolts were to be delivered today to the Brig..so I will try to follow up tomorrow.

All I will ask is that you all keep in mind that the tand is being built, I have not forgotten about it or you all.

we are dependent on others that we have no direct control over. these same people are doing this as a favor, so other projects that are operational in nature may/ will take priority..

it was mentioned that we could take the tables, place them together and use them as a temporary stand..... just be careful, the last thing we need is someone doing a header...

please ensure the track stays clean and organized and we all follow the rules posted on the first page of this thread...

the track is ours, but can be taken away/closed in a heartbeat if it becomes an eyesore or safety hazard....

R