R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who runs Jammin buggies
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
jmaxey51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Muggydude
I'll test it out how it is, and then work from there depending on how it drives. I'm very excited to see how it runs, I got it used in a trade as a X1CR FTE, and I've slowly ebayed it up to a X1.5CR FTE Hybrid. Here's what it basically has:

X1 CR FTE Chassis, fuel tank, cf radio tray, front suspension, and cnc front chassis brace

X1 CR Sport plastic rear chassis brace

X2 CR center diff, diff mount, fiber disk brakes, and diff mount cf top plate

X2 CR Throttle setup, cf shock towers (may get front cnc aluminum x2 one, or switch back to aluminum x1 towers), steering servo mount, 44T spur, 17T cb, radio box

Dragon racing rear hubs, rear driveshafts, and rear toe blocks

Losi 8ight-B front and rear shocks

Hotbodies D8 front and rear spiral cut gears

Jammin Aluminum Steering top plate, Steel flywheel, and Red Clutch shoes with 1 1.1 spring and 2 1.0 springs

Jp3 pipe, DX3.0, and Picco Evo-2 P7-R engine, Proline Crowd Pleazer Body, hitec servos
the rear aluminum chassis brace makes a big difference IMO but its not a huge deal. and on the cf front tower take some super glue or C-A glue and run it around the edge the tower, it makes it alot stronger. mine started to fray apart the first time i drove it but i put that on it and no more damage has accured. also on the shocks are you getting full down travel? like are the a-arms touching the chassis when you hold it in the air? because i thought losi shocks are shorter than jammin shocks but i may be wrong. they should work fine either way but if they are shorter make sure to make your droop screws are touching the chassis or it will will ruin the shocks. but you have one awesome setup i hope you enjoy it.