R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who runs Jammin buggies
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM
fast11970
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just FYI, I ran The X2 I like the carbon fiber towers, and Yes I cracked one, I was the same tumble that would have bent an aluiminum tower, and the handling was the same, a lil off but still racey, I was at the Nitro Challenge, An the Jammin guys hooked me up with a new tower, (CF) and newer cracked or damaged another, Aluminium is fine and can be bent back, but they break to, Overall the X 2 Handled great, I had some heartburn with the drive shaft wear, the X2 diff cups are awesome, but the dogbone pins wear really fast, you can change them if you have the right tool, and its cheap (Pins $2.00-the tool- over $100.00) But if you keep up, and just change the pins, its worth every penny, the platform is a good one, and from the X-1 to the two, its a big improvement, you just need to be ready to wheel it! It is a big change from the X1, I actually ran 10k in all the diffs and started to work backwards to find my set up, the 5-5-2 was to loopy for me, I have changed brands, but I still respect the Jammin, I ran it for a while, the X2 is more nimble and less forgiving than th X1, but if you can wheel it, it is definatly a contender.
best of luck.-- Monkey