R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:12 PM
trackstarlosi
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RCRookieChron
Complain all you want but put up or shut up! I only see a few people stepping up to the plate to help. If you want a track change then pick up some shovels and lend a hand. If it's your home track then it's YOUR track to help out...things don't get done by themselves or by one man. This is pretty much a one man opertion and one guy does the best he can.
Don't complain or point fingers about entry fees and where the money goes. People who don't run their own business have no idea what it costs to operate...oh that's right electricity, water, facilities, fences, etc. are all free every month. Get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dig in or back up a bit; if ARC wasn't there you'd be the first to complain!
im at arc twice aweek practicing and racing, and i also buy fuel and other thing from dan also. if my brother an i need something for our cars i go to dan to see if i can give him the money over hobbytown or whatever. i never said that i wont be happy without a track change i said it would be nice. i dont mind paying 10 bucks for practice and 30 to race becuase i DO know where the money goes and thats right back into the track. and if i had nothing else to do then yeah i would be at the track shoveling and grooming ever second i can.