R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - just a minor problem.
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:59 AM
David Joor
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

smokinu/dreaux - I am sorry you two have experienced an issue with my bearings. We are the only company that offers a risk-free 30 day money back guarantee. There are two reasons why I do this, one because if there is something that can be improved I need to know about it immediately and without customers telling me then I will never know. And two because without happy customers there is no business to improve. It is maybe once every 6 months that someone tells us about an issue and if we can determine it is the bearing fault we start to work on updates right then and there.

Unfortuantely someone will always have something bad to say about a particular bearing company even when you feel they are the best. Why is this? Because being that a bearing is now one of the least expensive items in your vehicle, since we started the $1 bearing revolution in 2003, that when it goes out the bearing typically gets blamed. Not the warped driveline or crankshaft, the too tight diff mesh that caused a chunk of ring gear to chip and lock up the diff causing the diffcase to split/warp, or the plain and simple one of simple green cleaning with air compressor directly on the bearing seal blowing all the junk into it and seizing it. But like I said, sometimes it is the bearing! And yes we have had to redevelop a few over the years.

Apologize for the long post, I just take this very seriously, it is my livelihood here The point is, please tell us when there is a problem. That way it can be tracked to a batch of bearings and most importantly so you can get your money back or take the time to R&D with us on whatever we may change.