R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Dark Seid....I did not get all excited about anything you said, it will take more then what some guy says about rc cars to get me excited. Also if you actualy take the time to stop and talk to a fully sponsored driver you will see that they are not just salesmen, altho some may think they are. I know I would belive someone who has the ability to use what ever ESC he wants b/c he is that good and any company would pay him to use their product. So when he said that he tried them all and he likes the novak out of them all then I would belive him. I dont see how you would belive someone else who probably can not notice any difference between any two esc's. Yeah he gets paid by them but he could just as easly go up to any company and get them to pay him to use their product. Do you think he would be useing a subpar ESC if there was a better one on the market? Maybe one day you can get over your fear of sponsored drivers and actually talk to one and see that they are all not just evil salesmen trying to make a sale. Im just a little confused as to why you guys seem so reluctant to listen to what a paid racer has to say.....if he is good enough to get paid to race then he could get paid by anybody and it would be to his bennifit to check out all the other options out there so he can have the best equipment out there.

Congrats to all the Schumacher drivers at the birds.....and way to go Timmy on making both A's and Brian Jucha for a strong race weekend as well.