R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI's DB12R
Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:45 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey guys,

I want to inform all of you that there is going to be a slight change in our product line. After thinking long and hard about it, We decided to no longer carry the Jaco tire line. This is not a knock at the quality or performance of there product in any way. I have always been pleased with that. I am having a very difficult time getting product from them and i have been out of stock for some time now. I am big on parts availability and i like to be able fill everyones needs for my own parts and others that i offer.

Now we will be carrying BSR tires for 1/12th and 1/10th pan cars. These tires are very high quality. They are going to be using the proven CRC wheel for the time being while they have there wheel molds reworked. This combination has already been proven to be lethal at all levels so have no worries about performance. They offer many different compounds for all surfaces. I will be updating the website with all of the new compounds and info for you. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,
Jason