R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 08:07 PM
BIGDON18
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

davew,
man you have put some tlc in that chassis ,, and you did it all with dremel you say? the pics have really help me out alot to understand this modifieding of the chassis,, and yes agree with you i wouldnt take it anymore closer to the center. like they say dave good things come to those that wait,, man did you come threw looks great man. hope she runs for as goos as she looks.

me myself tonight ,, will i got my new bearings in for my used tc3 i got and replace them ,, put all my electrics in ,, decided to take out the novak and put the lrp quantum in,, gives me more room to work with ,i also add me a small fan to blow on the motor brush hood area from the side just a radio shack fan wired in on the speedo when i go the fan goes to,, just something playing around with , it happens reading all this mod stuff,, might hit the section under the motor tomorrow , just getting this ready to start my learning curve in touring cars, this saturday on the carpet at FCCT ,, but to help the transtion i will have a good friend of mine Davepull helping me out so it should be fun. i have raced oval since 1989 now i gonia try the turning right some along with my oval racing.

like to also say thanks again to all the other guys that have posted picks on things that has help me out alot ,,

BIGDN

Last edited by BIGDON18; 01-22-2004 at 08:15 PM.