R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help soldiers in Iraq with there hobby?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Revooooooo
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 82ndtrooper
I'm pretty sure our equipment comes in from Germany, I don't know if you have hookups there that could throw some fuel on the bird but if so that would be awesome I could give them a little extra cash for it. Also you said you have access to fuel from japan, may I get some more information on that? I would be interested in that, would you be willing to ship fuel from japan to an APO address in Iraq, if I payed you for the fuel and your services? Thank you in advance.
Yeah I am stationed here at Yokota AB, Japan. I can get it pretty much whenever I need it, but the Japanese will not ship it for nothing. I can't eve get the LHS to ship it to me. I have to go to the store everytime. I would love to ship it to you MPS, but if I get busted, then there goes my 11 years down the drain. If your birds are coming out of germany, then that would be the best bet. Loadmasters do some crazy stuff sometimes. But I know that it is possible. I have seen guys running their stuff in the sand box. Someone around here that has deployed and done has got to know how to get it. If you need anything else though, let me know. I wish I could hook you up man.