R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DialedIn-67
Brian, You have that Losi working you clicked off a 23... Justin and i touched over the kicker and i landed on my lid, a four year old ran out and held my truck in the air while the whole field passed with out touching him some how. I got no room from traffic except from a few on my end and was put into the pipe several times, but we still had a good time. Pat jr. finishing first in spec and made my day. Good job boy....

Talk to friend of mine that might make the 31st. race too.

See you on Sunday.
Thanks. The Losi is working pretty good overall. For a bad truck it really isn't too bad. As for the 23 second lap I think when you get close to the line over the one jump it counts your lap early but then the following lap it adds the difference to your laptime so it works out. I wish I could say I ran a 23 second lap. Not a true lap but I did run a bunch of 25 second laps so I'm happy.

Not sure what it is but when ever Frymeyer is not their I seem to run super fast times. Damn he has me scared.

Jr did a great job in his race. He is getting better all the time. The Spec class has some guys that are showing improvement each and every week. Great class!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the racing at Bumps the Spec SCT class is the only place that is good for new racers. Oval is so fast and no cheap class to get into but the Spec SCT is great to get new racers involved.