R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Tha Skinny
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Haven't a clue as have never used it was on the original Hobbywing software before upgrading to 1.32, however, corretc me if I am wrong, but I think the 1.31 has ver 323 which some people are saying is a good non 'turbo' version.

Personally I like 110 with DDRS IX but then I am kinda trigger happy coming off a 10.5 Fantom Ion Pro at around 120 Degrees F geared at 6.2 (ish) FDR Large carpet track with long straight into long long sweeper.
OK, now when you say "turbo"function are you telling me that the newer profiles have "turbo" in them you just can't adjust them like the others on the market? This may sound dumb....but you can actually hear a major increase in power and not just a linear power line when you pick the car up and give it hell?

I am currently running the 323 in my 415 MRE with SP 2.0/17.5 Novak ribbed can motor with the drive at 3.96 with an 88/50.The motor comes off around 140 after 5min. The "timing" adjustment on th motor is cranked all the way up and I run the DRS at max and the amts at 26.2whatever. At my club everyone runs top notch equipment in my class so I am going through this battle of being scooped up in the sweeper after the straight. Our track is fairly small at 75x40 It seems I have tried every pinion in my arsenal in cluding someone elses 50 tooth pinion. I really like running this speedo and would love to not have to jump on the band wagon with getting a new speed controller.

All and All I really wish my LCD box would get to the shop where I ordered it from so I can do some testing on my own.

Any info would be much appreciated.