Thread: KYOSHO SE
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
ON A MISSION
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default Kyosho

Originally Posted by Frank L
Not here in CA the tracks are dominated by losi and mugen is a second. There are alot of hot bodies but they dont seem to hold up long (I know someone will say they do but they dont). Even the faithful K car guys have gone losi. I would still say losi has the best track support around.
I know personally that at Arc Raceway ,there was maybe one Mp9 at the beginning of 09, but now there are at least 10 mp9's and gaining every week i am helping people tune there mp9's in. There was a couple faithful mugen drivers also switching over also. In the Revalation raceway area there alot of losi's and thats a given seeing Drake there alot practicing. I also know those people who switch cars everytime the new release comes out and do ok at first but lack the sense to realize you need to work on your car to make it perform for your driving style. I have people tell me the Mp9 breaks but thats after i see them clip the pipe full throttle or bounce off the track wall . If you run Kyosho you can also Pm me with any set-up help. Anthony Howarth