R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What is the best running and all around performnce motor on the market now?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Mike Wood 46
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PowerHouse
Don't be fooled, I have seen guys with 10 posts as smart as a whip and I have seen guys with 10,000 posts that still couldn't tie their own shoes. Just because you can punch a keyboard doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. Too many people stereotype and think guys with no or low post count don't have the right to voice their's and I think that is wrong. I got flacked at every site I have been on because people thought that because I just joined their forum that I didn't know anything.
I just joined today, so I had to find something to chime in on. I've been out of racing for a few years and just thought about how I miss it, so I'm getting back into it. On this subject though, I was just giving my .02 cents from my own experiences. I used to be all about spending all my money on the most expensive and highest praised parts, but when I made it to the "B" main of an open class Nitro Maxx challenge (the only un-sponsored driver) while driving a Thunder Tiger S3 (don't ask) and a $150.00 O.S. .21 engine, I taught myself that learning to keep the rubber down and learning to control the car with the speed you do have, that you will get so much further than the people that spend all their money to see the bottom of their chassis.