R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - bce chassis
Thread: bce chassis
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
kgombe
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by butch man
Like said before many times Contact BCE & ask when a batch of your chassis will be ready to ship & what if any he has in stock. I contacted him & asked for a call back & got one & was told bill would make a 808 chassis & send it off to his ano guy with the batch of other chassis in 2 days. I dont remember the exact count of days but I had my chassis to my door in less than 2 weeks. If he would have said I'm not making another batch of 808 chassis for 2 month I would have said thank you but never mind & bought a stock chassis wich by the way was also back ordered with no ETA.

I find out about all the products I buy before I buy them & for most people in RC that means forum research. If you look at almost any forum & read about BCE chassis you should be able to see how this little company works & make a decision if your willing to buy or not from that info. Contact before purchase then be a man & dont cry about the decision you made because you cant blink your eyes & have what you want appear.

It wasnt many years ago that every small company was just like this,you had to drive some place & talk to some one & pick up this thing called a phone & find the info you wanted. Costo, the internet & chinese products have made America full of lazy cry babys & you wonder why the rest of the world hates America.
calm down homie... i have contacted them... just dont wanna end up in teh same spot as everybody else... when i buy something i want it within 2 weeks... and unfortunately i can't drive to where BCE is to get what i want... so if that makes me lazy then so be it.... fact is.. if you dont have it in stock then you should not be charged for it... that simple... i'm off here...