R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric Touring / On-Road RC
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 05:04 AM
lem2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default SW

Hi, I would sugest go with 1/10th Scale Electric On Road CAr.

It would be best to take a tour of the different hobby shops and what they have to offer to you.

Most hobby shops can give you a run down on the Hobby, what's in and out. Please do not be afraid or be shy to ask! Mangulit ka!

Before you spend, ikot ka muna.

I've been there once and I made a mistake of just going to one hobby shop and spending thousands, only to find out that the first kit I got was not that race worthy.

At first you will say--- hobby lang yan, laro laro but later on believe me things will get intnse!! So get a kit that is race worthy, and to be honest as a beginner its ALWAYS better--- to buy a Bnew kit and build it your self!! There is nothing more enjoying than building your first kit!

And most hobby shop offer terms or will give you a package that you can work with. Yun mga ESC, controller pwede secnd hand, but be careful when buying second hand, itanong mo muna yun real history ng item, thats if they will be honest enough to tell you.

SO if you have any questions just text or PM me!
0917-6271266

PS: hindi ako hobby shop owner and I buy from almost all hobby shops except yun pang eroplano. I was just a beginner once, and still drive like a beginner so i don't want you to go through what we did before! Maximize your spending.

Peace and Welcome to the HObby!!
Lem

SUNTOK2: anong hobby shop yun sa soliven? what do
you carry?