R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM
RossoTorro
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by niznai
I didn't think this would happen but RCmart came through with the goods in record time and at the busiest time.

This morning my Assetto Corse came home. With it I had ordered all the genuine Tamiya upgrades they had in stock on the site and thankfully it was all there, in a little bundle held together with elastic bands, inside the box. Little red labels on the sides of the kit box warned me these extra parts had been put inside. Outside, another two sets of M-grips made the bulk and cushioned the kit box along with a large double layer bubble wrap sheet all protected with an outer cardboard box.

Thank you very much for such service.

A set of TRF mini shocks bought separately off ebay is on the way to complete the build.

The bodyshell is probably the most amazing. I am used to Tamiya's high standards when it comes to realism but they have really outdone themselves with this one. The car comes with an extra lexan moulding of various parts to be used inside the shell, but most interesting is the rear diffuser which really looks the part. I can barely wait to build this little guy.
Rcmart is really good, and if they do mistake they always fix it!
Super service!