R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Dragonfire
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mugen10
For the most part I have been reading the car is not the best for carpet. It was the thin chassis that has been the big factor that keeps me away.
The Losi has done very well for me this year for carpet rubber. I have found a very sweet spot for the best lap times. Finding another car that can come close to the performance of the losi will be very difficult.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance of my losi and I imagine it would take quite a bit to make me even consider another chassis at the moment. It has been fast everywhere I take it. Of particular note was last racemeet. I took my car out for a clubbie with my brother in 17.5 with the new weight limit of 1425g. I had good feel and speed straight away and did one or two minor tweaks for a fast car. My brothers Cyclone however struggled to work with the new weight limit and he spent the entire day trying to get soemwhere near my speed even with the advantage of a faster ESC for that class. At the end of the day I was only slightly slower than the 10.5 guys and miles faster than any of the other 17.5 guys. I believe I would have Q'd 2nd or 3rd in the 10.5 A!