R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2001, 10:16 AM
MikeR
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

hey i'm back, I only have internet at work right now so no rctech on weekends for me.
Darkside, maybe you know how to fix my Victor? hehe. Yeah I tossed out the stock servo mounts and put in plastic hpi ones and shoo gooed the servo still, very solid.

Trips- i'm gonna see if i can get it fixed first because i have a zapper that only works with the Vic. I heard about the shop in Canada and that the fellow was taking a break but if he's coming back soon that would be perfect. I'll have to check into it after this month.

Porky- no problem. Hey, if you're looking for a charger under $175 i might recommend the new 16x5 integy. Has everything the 16x2.5 has but also shows voltage peak, voltage average discharge, adjustable cuttoff and discharges at 20amps compared to 4amps. It's DC only so you would need a power supply for AC though.

Will- Are you gonna make it to the Road Coarse Nats in L Vegas? A bunch of Fast guys here are going so expert stock is going to be loaded with competition.

Good news for me.... NO GLITCHING in my heats and mains!! Was actually glitching in practice even after insulating the bulkheads so as a last resort I put the receiver back on top of my servo and moved the antennae post in front of it and bam, all better. Even put in some very nice runs- enough to qualify fourth in ex-stock. In the main, was hacked hard into the boards on the start. After getting turn mashalled I managed to work from last place to within 5 feet of 1st by the last lap so i know the corally was the fastest car on the track. Looking foward to next week